[ZendTo] ldap authentication issue

tw2006 tw2006 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 14:20:53 GMT 2012

Hi all,
 i'm trying to configure ldap auth with lotus domino ldap server.
my ldap support anonymous from lan so it's very easy to use it and the
parameters that i use is:

  //
  // Settings for the LDAP authenticator.
  //
  'authenticator'         => 'LDAP',
  'authLDAPBaseDN'        => 'o=company,c=it',
  'authLDAPServers'       => array('ldap.company.com'),
  'authLDAPAccountSuffix' => '',
  'authLDAPUseSSL'        => false,
  'authLDAPBindDn'        => '',
  'authLDAPBindPass'      => '',
  // This is the list of LDAP properties used to build the user's full name
  'authLDAPFullName'      => 'givenName cn',
  'authLDAPOrganization'  => '',
  // If both these 2 settings are set, then the users must be members of
this
  // group/role.
  'authLDAPMemberKey'     => '',
  'authLDAPMemberRole'    => '',
  'authLDAPAdmins'          => '',

I'm able to login but i must use the uid value as username. The problem is
that my user use Name and Surname as username  that is in cn value

Another question is about authLDAPAdmins, how i can set it?

For example my user is:
cn=Name Surmane
o=company
c=it