[ZendTo] Re: upgrage

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Mon May 28 02:12:08 BST 2012

Ahhhh....you learn something new every day!  Thanks!

I did notice however that the zendto package could not be authenticated.
The warning I received is below.  Any particular reason why? I went
ahead anyway and selected Yes.

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  Zendto
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?