[ZendTo] Re: upgrage

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Fri May 25 17:01:21 BST 2012

How do can you tell exactly what version of Zendto you have installed
because I just attempted an upgrade but it would appear as though there
was nothing to upgrade. I know for a fact I haven't performed an upgrade
to v4.10 so there should be something to upgrade to...correct?  I first
ran "apt-get upgrade" and some components were upgraded but it did not
reference upgrading zendto. After that successfully completed, I ran
"apt-get upgrade zendto"  to see if this would upgrade zendto - this
also did not upgrade anything. What I got is listed below. Any reason
why it didn't upgrade and how can I actually tell what version I
currently have installed?  I know I can referece the Version number
listed at the login screen next to the  look at Copyright blurb but my
understanding is that this reference doesn't change when you upgrade
manually yourself...you have to manually change that.

This is what I got after running "apt-get upgrade zendto"

landscape-common

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.