[ZendTo] Upload stalls and connection resets

Howard Durdle hdurdle at fiscaltec.com
Wed May 23 15:29:11 BST 2012

First: congrats - this is a fantastic project.  I'm currently testing ZendTo on x64 CentOS 5 with a view to putting it into production.

Environment:
Apache/2.2.3
PHP/5.3.13
APC/3.1.9
Memcache/3.0.5
2GB RAM, Hyper-V instance

I've tested ZendTo successfully from one network in several browsers, uploading up to 500MB (the max I need), but one other site is unable to upload anything over about 20MB.

In both IE8 and Firefox 12 on this network the upload will stall and the page will prompt "Are you sure you want to navigate away".  If I cancel, the page will do nothing, if I click OK the page will try to redirect to dropoff.php - and then the connection will reset.  After a few moments I can refresh and the site will load again.

This failing network has more bandwidth (up and downstream) than the one that is working.  (50/10 vs 15/2)

In my httpd error_log I see lots of PHP Notices regarding Undefined property or index.

The site is SSL secured and has a redirect in place to force visitors from port 80 to 443.

Are there any other logs I should be investigating for clues?
Any settings in PHP or Apache that I may have missed (I've got all the ones from the documentation).

Any help appreciated!

Thanks,
Howard