[ZendTo] Released new beta with many fixes 4.10-3

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sat May 19 17:24:59 BST 2012

Afternoon all!

I have just released a new beta of ZendTo which I would encourage you to
try out for me.
I'm pretty confident of this, once a few people tell me it's okay (and
I've fixed any problems noted by people who tell me it's not quite okay
yet!) I will release it as a new stable version.

I hope to have fixed all the problems with CAPTCHAs repeatedly being
shown at the wrong times to users picking up files, particularly if they
are entering the Claim ID and Passcode manually rather than from an
email link.

There are also one or two new features for people, and a host of other
fixes as detailed below.

Download it as usual from http://zend.to

Please do test this for me!

Here is the current Change Log for this version:

- Added protection against malicious attacks causing massive httpd error log
   files caused by attempts to download non-existent files.
- Added note to outgoing emails saying how long the recipient has to pick up
   the drop-off before it expires.
- Fixed bug where administrators didn't get a "Delete Dropoff" button for
   drop-offs with more than 1 recipient.
- Added new preferences setting 'bccSender' (switched off by default) which
   makes the sender receive a Bcc copy of the email message sent to the 1st
   recipient of each new drop-off.
- Fixed various bugs where it was failing to remember library file
   descriptions set in previous drop-offs.
- Fixed issue with Safari 5.2 betas not restoring input focus correctly.
- Added patch from Francois Conil to handle situation with pickups when
   they use the form to enter drop-off details (no clicked-on link) and
   are not using CAPTCHAs.
- Added new preferences.php setting 'authStats'. Users listed in this group
   can do normal user functions and also see the usage statistics graphs.
   They cannot do any other admin functions.
- Fixed problems with repeated CAPTCHAs being displayed when enforcing
   human-only downloads, particularly when recipient is not logged in, and
   enters claimid and passcode manually (i.e. not using an email link).

Many thanks!

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait