[ZendTo] Re: Fwd: SweetCaptcha, Please support ZendTo

Alex Lutz alutz at kmclaw.com
Wed May 2 21:24:01 BST 2012

Just to chime in on this, I was having similar issues with the OVA file. I ended up giving up, months later (fast forward to today). I found the "importing" to not work very well if you use the VMware Workstation / ESX import features. I have both Workstation and ESX - I did a drag and drop of the ova file into VMware Workstation and it imported without any issues. (automagically selected the needed files). I then plan to import the VM into ESX via the Workstation integration. Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

Thank You
Alex Lutz
(801) 323 - 5976

Sent from my iPad