[ZendTo] Re: Fwd: SweetCaptcha, Please support ZendTo

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Wed May 2 21:11:26 BST 2012

Thanks Jules. This doesn't work however for some reason. Still only lo in ifconfig. When I run the command to restart the network script, I get an error saying that eth0 does not appear to be present and initialization will not occur.

I tried importing the OVA into ESX instead of VMware Server just in case but I have the same result there, no eth0 present. I tried using both a Flexible adapter and E1000 adapter in VMware.

Arg! I'm sure it's something small and dumb, but at the moment I'm dumber. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
Chris