[ZendTo] Re: Quick question about Zendto

Dustin Stephens dustin.stephens at 3-form.com
Tue Mar 20 16:03:45 GMT 2012

Figured it out.  On line 253 in the regular expression section i still had
the default value:

  'emailDomainRegexp' => '/^([a-zA-Z\.\-]+\.)?soton\.ac\.uk$/i',

I changed it to reflect our environment and now it works.  I also changed
line 231 from the default:

  'defaultEmailDomain' => 'soton.ac.uk',

Pretty boneheaded mistake on my part.  Hopefully that fixes it for you as
well.

- Dustin