[ZendTo] Security Feature Request

Alexander Fisher alex at alexfisher.me.uk
Tue Mar 13 13:00:17 GMT 2012

Hi

Perhaps I just haven't found the option, but I'd like to be able to do
the following.

Some people might not consider receiving data via zendto as secure if
they are sent the claimID and passcode via email.
The https download is secure, but the email may have been intercepted
by a third party.

There is an option to 'untick'  'send an email message to recipients',
but then the claim id, passcode and website address have to be
communicated to the recipient over the phone for example.
I think it'd be great if there was an option to just withhold the
passcode only from the email and perhaps replace it with some
explanation that a passcode will be required but will be communicated
to the recipient through a second channel.
Maybe a 'send passcode manually' tickbox?

Kind Regards,
Alex