[ZendTo] Re: Missing information under Help

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Mar 5 09:19:24 GMT 2012

The 5th setting down in /opt/zendto/config/zendto.conf is
"OrganizationType" which you should set appropriately. If it isn't there
in your copy, someone has deleted it or you have done an upgrade and not
propagated your changes to the new zendto.conf file correctly.

Hope that helps!

Jules.

On 02/03/2012 22:48, Damien Solodow wrote:
> I looked in there, but I didn't see any empty/blank lines or variables
> that looked likely.
> Sent using BlackBerry

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman