[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Security Issue - Data Leakage Prevention

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Mar 1 12:12:51 GMT 2012

There is a setting in preferences.php called "emailDomainRegexp". This
must match any recipient address entered by a user who has not logged in.

There are currently no IP-based filters to implement checks like "if the
user comes from this IP network, then they cannot send files to this
email domain".

But if you want to implement it yourself, you have the source code and
the rights to be able to change it for your own purposes.

I've never had any other request for something like this, so have no
plans to implement it myself.

Jules.