[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo integration with Gmail/Google Apps

Chris Craven chris.craven at doane.edu
Thu Jun 7 13:36:12 BST 2012

Turns out that Postfix would send mail perfectly to users outside of our
Google Apps domain, but not within.  Here is the solution.

Remove Postfix and install SSMTP

edit /etc/ssmtp/ssmtp.conf to look like the following:

root=Email you want to send from on Google Apps domain
mailhub=smtp.gmail.com:587
rewriteDomain=your Google Apps domain
hostname=upload.doane.edu (Set so Postini won't refuse emails, see iplock
if using Postini)
UseSTARTTLS=YES
AuthUser=Email you want to send from on Google Apps domain
AuthPass=Password to email above
FromLineOverride=Yes

Chris

--