[ZendTo] Re: Is is possible to identify what file was picked up?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon Jul 30 15:47:03 BST 2012

Sorry, called totally the wrong function. That one's for handling URIs,
I meant to use the one for text. Try this line instead:

$smarty->assign('filename', htmlentities($fileList[0]['basename'],
ENT_NOQUOTES, 'UTF-8'));

(all the above on 1 line in case your mailer wrapped it)