[ZendTo] Re: Pickup Notification Email - Only one is sent...is that normal?

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Wed Jul 25 13:53:53 BST 2012

Hey Jules,

I actually just go around to test this.  I am now receiving an email
each time a user downloads a dropoff as expected.   Obviously, this is
not ideal as I don't want to be notified of subsequent downloads of the
same dropoff by the same recipient.  I guess for now, this is better
than just getting one notification period.  Any idea when the next
release will be available so we only get notified for the first pickup
by each recipient?

Marlon