[ZendTo] Re: 64 bit centos VM and large files

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Jul 5 12:39:44 BST 2012

Unfortunately few web browser users upload >4GB files very often. So the
developers receive few (if any) complaints about all the bugs in this
functionality in their browser. And the marketing teams don't care
either, as it's little-used functionality.

So the bugs don't get fixed. :-(

All we can do is wait and hope, and keep pushing the vendors to fix
their browsers!

Jules.