[ZendTo] Re: Library of files on a 'per user' basis

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Thu Jan 26 18:08:06 GMT 2012

Ok, I think I have answered questions 1 & 2.  I have manually created a
folder for a user and tested this out. All seems to work as explained.
Is there no way to allow users to see what is also in the 'default' top
directory even if they also have files in their own personal directory
folder? (i.e. the drop-down will display all documents in both sets of
folders)