[ZendTo] Re: Unable to remove the dropoff ?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Jan 24 21:50:23 GMT 2012

I can only think there is a file (or files) in that directory which are
not owned by the webserver process. All the files and directories under
/var/zendto/dropoffs should belong to the webserver, and will be unless
you have changed the user the webserver is running as, or else have
copied or moved the /var/zendto/dropoffs directory without preserving
file ownership correctly.

Take a look in that directory and reset the file ownership of its
contents to the username the web server runs as. It's just effectively
doing a "rm -r" of the directory given in the error message, and that
will fail if it doesn't own the files in there.

Jules.