[ZendTo] Library of files on a 'per user' basis

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Tue Jan 24 17:23:34 GMT 2012

Not sure if this is possible, but can the library of files feature be
extended such that only a subset of files in the library are
viewable/selectable depending on who logs in to make a drop-off?  I ask
because as an IT person, I may want to keep certain files in my library
accessible to me only. I may not want the regular staff to have these
files as selectable files for them to drop off for others when they are
creating their own drop offs.  Is this something that is doable?

Marlon