[ZendTo] Re: How to access files in library ?

Brian Ott Brian.Ott at oicr.on.ca
Fri Jan 20 15:55:54 GMT 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:43:26AM -0500, Marlon R Deerr wrote:
> Ok thanks for the quick response Brian, however that is where my problem
> lies because when I click on Dropoff, I am not given an dropdown option
> to select from the library. All I can do is search my local system for a
> file (as if the library feature wasn't even present). Must I have to
> activate this "library of files" feature first or does it automatically
> work as long as there are files within the library folder.  I am 100%
> sure there are files in the library folder so I am at a loss here.

I didn't have to activate anything on the latest version. If you don't
get something like what you see in this image then Jules may have to
help you.

http://i.imgur.com/WF1op.jpg

For me I just dropped that image file in refresh the website and when
I went to dropoff I had that option to select it. There is mention of
the library function in preferences.php but I left it default and
didn't touch it.

Email:		brian.ott at oicr.on.ca
www.oicr.on.ca