[ZendTo] Re: Issues enabling SSL Website

John Cooper johnpcooper at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 15:04:17 GMT 2012

The certificate is not valid or you've put the wrong file type in the
Apache config e.g. put the private key in the public folder or similar.
Perhaps they have created your cert with a previously used serial
number. Check each of the cert files with an example install. You could
create a self cert to prove the procedure and HTTPS works ok.