[ZendTo] Re: How do you market ZendTo service to your internal staff?

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Fri Jan 13 19:57:03 GMT 2012

files.domain.com makes sense (even simpler that fileshare.domain.com).

What about how you promote this services to your users.  Do you actually say you are running ZendTo or would you let your users know that you are now running a new “file sharing service” for your company etc...

I guess I’m curious as to how everyone else is actually branding this service.