[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Windows client?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Jan 8 20:59:29 GMT 2012

On 08/01/2012 19:28, patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com wrote:

> From my point of view i need a transparent OS-System indepedent
> solution. Using an application "installed" on client is the same like
> dropbox.com. Our customers need a clientless solution like it is now.

Agreed.

> Your idea is good for "power users" transferring a lot of files per day...
>
> Do you plan to license also other features of zendto?

I have absolutely no plans to charge for any existing features of
ZendTo, don't worry! My aim is not to make money, merely to cover my costs.

> Do you see the application only as an advanced option which can be
> enabled / licensed or not?

Exactly. It's just that I can see some folks seeing it as a very useful
extension, while I fully appreciate there are many sites who wouldn't
want it. I'm a Mac user myself, so it wouldn't help me at all. :)

Jules.