[ZendTo] Sending outbound emails still not working - HELP!

Marlon R Deerr MDeerr at tgf.ca
Fri Jan 6 19:51:06 GMT 2012

I am still having issues sending outbound emails.  As stated below, I am
using the Zendto Ubunto x64 4.0.8 VM.  I have followed the instructions
at http://zend.to/ubuntu.php but only the Setup Mail section.  I have
made the following modifications:

myhostname - zendto.mydomain.ca

mydestination - zendto.mydomain.ca, localhost

relayhost - NetBIOS name for our internal Exchange Server

I have inserted my domain name in /etc/mailname - one line only

I have also confirmed that my Exchange server has granted access for my
Zendto VM to relay through exchange server. I then rebooted my zendto
VM, logged in and tested but still cannot seem to get it to send
outbound emails.

What am I doing wrong?