[ZendTo] {SPAM?} my question from the last email

patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com patrick.gaikowski at kaufland.com
Wed Jan 4 12:12:41 GMT 2012

Hi Jules,

is it possible to integrate such "terms and conditions" textfield +
checkbox to verify.php?

------------------------

Hi Jules,

if an external user tries an on demand upload he should accept a "terms and
conditions" which should be displayed. If the external user doesn't accept
it (decline) he shouldn't continue his upload.

We need a checkbox + textfield for "terms and conditions" in the
verify.php...

http://www.kaufland.de
http://www.spannende-it.de
Wir sind die Nr. 1:
Kaufland ist "Bester Lebensmittelmarkt 2011"!

Kaufland Informationssysteme GmbH & Co. KG
Postfach 12 53 - 74149 Neckarsulm
Kommanditgesellschaft
Sitz: Neckarsulm
Registergericht: Stuttgart HRA 104163