[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo vmdk mounts root partition read-only

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Feb 21 16:27:09 GMT 2012

I have replaced the VM images on the website with simple OVA files
created by vSphere.

I've just tried one on VMware Workstation 8 and it appears to run fine,
so maybe VMware have fixed the problems I was having originally that
stopped me using OVA.

Please try the OVA (download it and double-click on it) and let me know
how you get on.

'It's okay to live without all the answers' - Charlie Eppes, 2011
'That is the land of lost content,
  I see it shining plain,
  The happy highways where I went,
  And cannot come again.' - A.E. Houseman