[ZendTo] Question on Captcha use

Clements, Timothy rtclements at varnumlaw.com
Fri Feb 17 18:15:48 GMT 2012

Hi, Jules,

I'm really impressed with this product and the ease of use.  I do have one question, however, which may be related to the level of security required.

I have Captcha set up and I understand why you would use it for someone outside the organization who wants to initiate the sending of a file.  However, when it is a matter of someone within the organization initializing a drop off or pick up, I would think the email with the coded link would ensure against bot attacks, and it would not be necessary to have someone complete the Captcha challenge in those cases.  Can you address that briefly, or alternatively, would you consider making use of Captcha in those cases optional?

Thanks again for a well-designed product.

Tim