[ZendTo] SQLite & Ubuntu12.04

marcos.parrell at es.havasmedia.com marcos.parrell at es.havasmedia.com
Tue Dec 18 18:12:07 GMT 2012

Hello,

I found a problem trying to configure ZendTo in Ubuntu Server 12.04. Once
everything is configured I received the following error while accessing
through php:

Fatal error: Class 'SQLiteDatabase' not found in
/opt/zendto/lib/SQLite.php on line 44

As far as I read, it seems that SQLite 1.x is not longer supported for
Ubuntu 12.04 and start using SQLite3, which has different extensions, so,
if I am not wrong, php code must be updated in order to make it compatible
if you want to run a new OS.

Do you know if is possible to install obsolete SQLite in this environment
or I have to downgrade my OS?.

Best regards,
Marcos.