[ZendTo] Re: Dropping off file issue.

Scott Durant sdurant at national-lumber.com
Wed Aug 29 18:20:53 BST 2012

I looked at a few things and even completely rebuilt my VM (HYPERV) and installed Zendto from scratch with the same result. I did however notice that it looks like it at least starts something as there are temp files in the /var/zendto/incoming directory and that number does increase at every test i do. It just looks like they are never added to the dropoff folder and the DB. I checked the apache error log and at the same time i clicked the "drop off" button there is an error:  "child pid XXXX exit signal segmentation fault (11)" the PID number is different every time. So it looks like whatever page gets called on the clicking of the drop-off button is causing the error. I just do not know enough about PHP to figure out what that is. Any help would be appreciated.

Scott