[ZendTo] Re: File dropoff

NetSys Pro netsyspro at live.com
Fri Aug 24 06:11:01 BST 2012

Hello Todd,
Regarding the "Input error: k: Format of site key was invalid." error, you should create a Google account, login using that account and then go to http://www.google.com/recaptcha and click on the "GET reCAPTCHA" link.You will obtain public and private keys, which you should put in the /opt/zendto/config/preferences.php file as follows:  'recaptchaPublicKey'   => '6***8',  'recaptchaPrivateKey'  => '6***G',
Regards,