[ZendTo] Fatal error & RRD images

NetSys Pro netsyspro at live.com
Wed Aug 22 08:23:39 BST 2012

Hello,

I've installed Zend To on a CentOS 6.3 server.
Almost everything is working fine.

The
 only "problem" that I have now is that whenever I "drop off" a file and
 click on the "Drop off Files" button, I see the following message in
the upload progress iframe:
Remaining:Fatal error: call to undefined function

After the iframe closes, everything seems to be fine and the file is correctly listed in the "Drop-Off Summary" page.

Another
 problem I'm having is that the graphs are not displaying on the
Statistics page, even though the PNG files have been generated.

Could you please help us on these 2 issues?

Thanks a lot.