[ZendTo] Re: Filter/Junk by Hotmail

ROGERS Richard M Richard.Rogers at staffs.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 15:59:04 BST 2012

Set it in config/zendto.conf:
EmailSenderAddress = 'Your Chosen Display Name <address.you.want at example.com>'

It _may_ help, particularly if it looks like a deliverable address (MX for the domain exists). In fact it's probably no bad thing if it is a deliverable address, in case you get queries on it. But like I said, Hotmail's (Gmail's, Yahoo's, ...) anti-spam techniques are proprietary and it may be completely obscure why a particular message is considered "junk". That said, it certainly won't hurt to make it look like other mail from your domain (assuming you don't have a general problem on your domain of course).

Regards

Richard