[ZendTo] Re: Filter/Junk by Hotmail

ROGERS Richard M Richard.Rogers at staffs.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 12:59:34 BST 2012

But the point of the Reply-To is that it can be different from the From. More likely Hotmail has taken exception to something else (e.g. envelope sender, HELO/EHLO string, or some other behaviour of the sending server). Naturally, Hotmail's anti-spam techniques are proprietary and it may be completely obscure why a particular message is considered "junk".

Regards

Richard