[ZendTo] Re: BCC of email sent to recipient copied to the uploader

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Tue Apr 17 16:40:49 BST 2012

On 17/04/2012 15:23, Gavin Will wrote:
> I have added a new configuration setting 'bccSender' which, when set to TRUE, will make the sender of a new drop-off receive a Bcc copy of the message sent to the 1st recipient of the new drop-off.
>
> Will that do for you?
>
>>> Sorry for the slow response... That is perfect thanks.
> It will be in the next release.
>

>>> Any idea for timescale - I am not wanting to push you but just>>curious - Gavin
The current Change Log for the next release is this:
- Added protection against malicious attacks causing massive httpd error log
   files caused by attempts to download non-existent files.
- Added note to outgoing emails saying how long the recipient has to pick up
   the drop-off before it expires.
- Fixed bug where administrators didn't get a "Delete Dropoff" button for
   drop-offs with more than 1 recipient.
- Added new preferences setting 'bccSender' (switched off by default) which
   makes the sender receive a Bcc copy of the email message sent to the 1st
   recipient of each new drop-off.

I usually wait till it's a bit longer before doing a new version as it
isn't a trivial job building all the VMs.