[ZendTo] Re: ZendTo ANNOUNCE: Version 4.06 released

John Cooper johnpcooper at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 16:01:50 BST 2011

Hi Jules,
  I recompiled using your spec file in the tarball and that worked. As
root (needs to do a chown)

cp ZendTo-4.06-1/docs/rpm/zendto.spec ~/rpmbuild/SPECS
cp ZendTo-4.06-1.tgz ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES
cd ~/rpmbuild/SPECS
rpmbuild -ba zendto.spec

# rpm -Uvh /root/rpmbuild/RPMS/noarch/zendto-4.06-1.noarch.rpm
Preparing...                ###########################################
[100%]
    1:zendto                 ###########################################
[100%]
Reloading crond:                                           [  OK  ]

Now add a new website to your Apache configuration with the
DocumentRoot set to /opt/zendto/www/.

So your update to the spec file worked.

I suggest you also give a message to restart or reload Apache otherwise
you may see strange errors.

yum update zendto
service httpd restart

Thanks, John.