[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Statistics Generation

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 16 08:39:38 BST 2011

But it looks to me like it changed the datestamp on the .rrd file, so it
definitely did something.
The size of the file won't change, that's the point of RRD.
Wait 1 more night to see if it produces anything (RRD often waits 1
period before showing anything).

Jules.