[ZendTo] Re: Fallback Authenticator

Chris Barber chris at techquility.net
Tue Sep 13 14:44:56 BST 2011

Just my 2 cents, but I think with per user licensing, you won't run into a license issue if you have users in AD that are only used for Zendto. Microsoft's licenses are usually counted as concurrent connections. Since these Zento only users would not ever log into a workstation or webmail, etc, then the 'license in use' count will not go up because of them.

-Chris