[ZendTo] Re: Other language

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 9 21:52:31 BST 2011

If changing the language code at the top of header.tpl does the trick
for umlauts and such like, I will move that setting into zendto.conf so
it's easier for people to change without having to edit the *.tpl files
at all.

So please do let me know if this change fixes the problem with
international characters appearing wrong in the website.

Thanks,
Jules.