[ZendTo] Re: Other language

Julian Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 9 20:05:12 BST 2011

You need to edit the templates/*.tpl files, config/zendto.conf and change the HTML language code at the top of header.tpl which should make international characters work with luck.

When you upgrade, none of your changes to .tpl files or configuration settings will be overwritten.

The .tpl files separate all the user interface text and layout from the program code, which makes changing the language or the site appearance very easy.