[ZendTo] Re: Storage location

Julian Field Jules at Zend.To
Fri Sep 9 20:01:48 BST 2011

All well and good, but that is really a bit overkill. No need for single user mode, and no need for a reboot. Just stop the httpd or apache2 (httpd on CentOS/RedHat/Fedora, apache2 on Ubuntu/Debian) service before you start, and restart it at the end.

But one of the most detailed howtos I have seen in a long time, well done!