[ZendTo] Re: Large uploads not working on 64-bit Centos VM

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Wed Sep 7 17:07:09 BST 2011

Ah, didn't appreciate your problem only affected files greater than 2GB.
In that case, it's a libphp5.so problem. You need to make sure your PHP
is built able to cope with large files, instructions on
     http://zend.to/phpfix.php

Jules.