[ZendTo] Re: Large uploads not working on 64-bit Centos VM

ROGERS Richard Richard.Rogers at staffs.ac.uk
Mon Sep 5 10:30:20 BST 2011

I have now installed the new libphp5.so and successfully uploaded a 2.8GB file.

Many thanks!

Richard

ps, now to sort out the smtp smarthost! :) Maybe one day a general configuration script for new installations would be possible...? (Mail relay, organisation name, authentication servers/type, upload limits...)