[ZendTo] CentOS 6 VMs ready now

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Sun Oct 16 16:28:45 BST 2011

I have built CentOS 6 VM distributions of ZendTo. It's exactly the same
version you've already got, but available on CentOS 6, for both 64-bit
and 32-bit architectures. Also, the downloads are only half the size of
the CentOS 5 VM distributions!

They are on the downloads page at
     http://zend.to/downloads.php

Is it worth me continuing to make the 32-bit VMs? Or should I not bother?

'Teach a man to reason, and he will think for a lifetime.' - Phil Plait