[ZendTo] Installing code on a Red Hat 5 box

Ray Lauff crazed.husk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 17:50:30 BST 2011

Hello Zendto users-

First time user, first time poster.

I have an application that ZendTo is perfect for, so I wanted to install it on an existing Red Hat version 5.4 box with MySQL 5.0.77 and PHP 5.3.8.

I downloaded the .tgz file and plugged it into my web server (Apache 2.2.21) server path, and the site does come up, and I can see the tabs and the login just fine, but I get along with it the following error messages:

	Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 43

	Notice: Undefined index: MySQLrecipientQuery in /opt/zendto/lib/MySQL.php on line 37

	Notice: Undefined index: maxsubjectlength in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 204

	Notice: Undefined index: authLocalAdmins in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSLocalAuthenticator.php on line 41

	Notice: Undefined index: uname in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 1053

	Notice: Undefined index: uname in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 1089

	Notice: Undefined index: zendto-session in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 1002

	Notice: Use of undefined constant REMOTE_ADDR - assumed 'REMOTE_ADDR' in /opt/zendto/lib/NSSDropbox.php on line 954

	Notice: Undefined index: action in /opt/zendto/www/index.php on line 50

	Notice: Undefined index: action in /opt/zendto/www/index.php on line 50

When I type in the user name and password I created I can navigate to the other screens, but additional messages pop up of the same type.

Can someone point me in the right direction to fix these?  I'm not a PHP programmer, just a sysadmin, so I can make some educated guesses about how to fix this, but I suspect I did something silly somewhere along the line that's causing this.

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Ray