[ZendTo] Which zend.to is right for me?

Jonathan Barker jonathanbarker at quinnemanuel.com
Thu Oct 6 02:08:42 BST 2011

I'm really interested in the zend.to application, but i haven't touched a linux box in over 10 years.  We're a mostly Windows/AD environment.  I was able to get the Virtual Machine installed on our ESX server, and i started a plain Ubuntu install to get some GUI going to make patching, editing, and general administration a little easier considering my Windows background.  The problem is that without a step-by-step, i'm going to have problems.  For instance, with the VM, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to edit a config file.  Should i stick with the VM (will patching be simple?) or should i keep plugging along on the Ubuntu install?