[ZendTo] Re: ZendTon on Debian Squeeze 32bit

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 25 10:09:15 GMT 2011

On 24/11/2011 16:53, Joao Alexandre wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I know I said before that it was the last question, but I've got another one:
>
> Even though I've my ZendTo working for more than one day and I've
> uploaded and downloaded files, my statistics show empty graphs. Any
> clue on this?
You need the drop-offs to be there overnight. And give it a couple of
days before you think it is not showing any graphs. "RRDTool" takes a
while to get started with its data collection and graph generation.