[ZendTo] {Disarmed} Re: Re: Antwort: Simplified Chinese

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Nov 24 09:42:21 GMT 2011

In the "meta content" line, I've got
     content="text/html; charset=utf-8"
instead of just
     content="text/html; "

Do you think that will work just as well? I'm not keen on leaving it
undefined if I can avoid it.

Jules.