[ZendTo] Re: Why am I not able to send/receive zento emails?

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Fri Nov 11 09:09:35 GMT 2011

See the http://zend.to/ubuntu.php page on the subject of "Setup Mail".

Should do the trick for you. I must make the docs clearer for people who
are using the VMs, there should be a link into the Ubuntu.php page from
there, sorry.

Jules.