[ZendTo] Re: RFE: Enhancing Inbox/Outbox

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Thu Nov 10 15:26:11 GMT 2011

The combo box that allows you to pick the number of entries shown does
not appear to be working properly for me (Safari). It says 10, and if I
click on it it doesn't drop-down properly *most* of the time. I got it
to drop down once, and picked 25, at which point it just showed 10 again.

Any ideas?