[ZendTo] RFE: Enhancing Inbox/Outbox

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Nov 3 15:48:13 GMT 2011

Jules,

I noticed when looking at a clients "Show All Dropoffs" it took a long time to display; as they had over 4000 claim ids! I was wonder whethering it would be worth the effort of integrating this JQuery plugin http://www.datatables.net/ and show the information in a data table format? That would allow people to search for a particular drop-off or even sort by date or size.

What do you think ? If there is interest from others then I may even have a go at making the changes myself and contributing it back as a patch.

--
Thanks, Phil