[ZendTo] Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Zendto is vulnerable for SQL-Injection

Jules Jules at Zend.To
Mon May 23 16:49:37 BST 2011

I will publish a new release in a few days.

Not sure if that will include the new UI on MyZendTo or not, depends how
quickly that gets done. If it's going to be more than a day or two, I'll
put out a new release without it, as we obviously want to get this
problem fixed a.s.a.p.

Jules.